Work Related Injuries

Can I Choose To Treat With A Chiropractor?

YES! In Massachusetts, chiropractic care is available under the
Workers’ Compensation Law.  You may go to the chiropractor of
your choice.

What Should I Do If I Got Hurt At Work?

Report your injury to your supervisor as soon as possible. 
Your supervisor will fill out an incident form and submit it to the
company’s workers’ compensation insurance.

Call Dr. Stranger’s office at (781) 397-6830

After your examination we will send a report to the company’s
workers’ compensation insurance utilization review agent with our
recommended treatment plan.

The utilization review agent will review and approve a reasonable
treatment plan, specific to a number of treatments within a set time

What If My Condition Is From Overuse
Rather From A Specific Injury?

Repetitive movements such as lifting over a period of time, reaching
above shoulder level, carrying heavy objects, leaning over a work
project, pushing or pulling machine levers, carrying a brief case or
lap top computer, repetitive use of a mouse at your computer, etc.
may cause overuse stress syndrome.  Often these conditions can
improve with better work habits, modifications of equipment,
changing seat height, wrist pads for mouse users.

Overuse stress syndrome is a work related injury and is covered
under Massachusetts Workers’ Compensation.